The personal data requested during the forwarding of the order is collected and treated so as to satisfy the express requests of the Client. La Sedia Srl guarantees its own clients respect of the legislation regarding the treatment of personal data, disciplined by the Italian privacy code under Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003.
To access and surf the website www.lacasaeasy.it registration is required; all the product description cards and the sections of the internet site may be consulted freely, just as the possibility of inserting products into the shopping cart to simulate a purchase and verify amounts relative to shipping and any accessory expenses may be done freely.
To be able to complete the order it is necessary to furnish the data requested during the purchasing procedure. The user will be required to insert information needed for the purchase and delivery of the product.
Treatment of personal data supplied shall be made, according to the relative cases, merely as a function of exchanging information and contacts of a professional nature for the management of any pre-contractual negotiation, offers and promotions, newsletters sent exclusively by La Sedia Srl as a function of the successive conclusion of a contract of which the Client shall be a party.
This data is subject to respect of the law on the “Protection of Persons and Other Subjects with Respect to the Treatment of Personal Data” (Italian Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003) known as the Law on Privacy.
Personal data is treated, within the context of the normal activity of La Sedia Srl, for:
– aims strictly connected and relative to the management of relations with the Client (order management, shipment of merchandise, internal administrative functions, internal statistics, satisfaction feedback, preliminary acquisition of information aimed at the conclusion of a contract or supply of a service, etc.);
– aims connected to the obligations envisioned in current legislation;
– promotional, commercial and informational aims linked exclusively to La Sedia Srl.
The person supplying the data expressly and freely enjoys rights as per article 13 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003, which are:
– to ask confirmation of the existence of their own personal data at the offices of La Sedia Srl; – to know the origin, logic and aims of its treatment;
– to obtain the update, correction and integration of the data; to request its cancellation, its transformation into an anonymous form or the interdiction in case of illegal treatment; to oppose its treatment for legitimate reasons or in the case of use of date to send advertising material, commercial information, market research, direct sale or interactive commercial communication, while confirming that obtaining the cancellation of one’s own personal data is subordinate to the despatch of written communication sent to the company head offices.
The owner of the treatment of personal data is La Sedia Srl, Località Segheria Roggia n.2, Manzano (Udine) ITALY, VAT no. 01011320304.
The data shall be kept at our offices for the time prescribed by law.
The contract of sale between the Client and La Sedia Srl is intended as stipulated in Italy and is regulated by Italian Law. For the solution of any civil or penal disputes deriving from the stipulation of the long-distance contract of sale, territorial jurisdiction shall be the reference Court of the town of the Client’s residence; in all other cases, jurisdiction shall rest exclusively with the Court of Udine, Italy.